Friday, January 10, 2014

J'adore!

I love these little ones. Being single and having no kids of my own, I get tons of kid time with 11 nieces and nephews!  I was watching Prima's weekly video tonight and the artist was making a canvas with a photo. I loved the idea so set out to make my own. I took just under 2 hours and I love it. I cant wait to put it on my wall at my office!!


The iphone photo doesnt do it justice. It is an 8x10 canvas covered in gesso with somw molding paste and a dollar store damask stencil. I cut the Eiffel Tower and J'adore from My Minds Eye Paper. I also cut cut the flowers from a 6x6 MME paper pad. The flowers include paper and fabric (Prima and Recollections) Recollections leaves and Dollar Store bling swirls. Edges are inked with Walnut Distress stain by Ranger. A little gold color shine splatter and a Michaels $1.50 gold frame hot glued on the canvas finishes it off. Really love this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment