Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blogging???

Who knew that I would do a blog??  I am not a person who journals...so here it is.  I am doing this because I would like to try to see if I could be a part of a design team, and this is what they need...so I will try. 

Here are a couple of Christmas things I was working on...

My Christmas Cards this year...LOVE THEM. 
You may recognize Prince Naveen from The Princess and the Frog  :)



Then there was all the home decorating this year... Idea taken from Heidi Swapp with the banner printed out a line from Angels we have Heard on HIgh.  Really like how it turned out!!

And the candle ring, new paper trees, beautiful sparkled and flocked paper tree, and my wreath (that I LOVE)  Everything this year had lots of bling and sparkles...

 
That's it for the first post.  May everyone have an amazing New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment