Monday, January 10, 2011

Disney!!!

I love Disney!  Since I have been there so many times (though still not enough!) my newest passion is to meet as many characters as possible.  My most recent trip I surpassed all expectations and met 68 Characters in one week.  I have been working on a book that is just Character Encounters, so here are a few of the pages from there...


Lots of stuff going on in these...My Honey has sewing around the honey combs, sparkles, flowers that I made and inking.  Kinda took a while, but love the outcome.  Arieal have lots of Jolee stickers and even more sparkle.  I think I may have overdone it with the sparkle...even for me!! 








Simple page for meeting Mike as well as Lilo and Stitch...just lots of prima flowers.


I make it a point to meet Snow White every trip since she is my favorite, so I have a few pages of her.  The pic with Mary Poppins was really bad, so changed it to B&W to help it out.  I do like the final product with that one...lots of flowers, ribbon, and gems. 




And another Pooh and Buzz page.  Really like both.  Pooh has alot of distressed edges that may not be seen and Buzz has painted chipboard again.

Another Snow White page...I think this is one of the first pics I have with her from 2000.  Though I had been there before, it was then that I started searching for Characters.  And meeting Buzz, lots of painted chipboard, picture corner mounts and letter stickers.  I do love orange and blue together!
                                                                                                                

And the final two are Mike and Daisy.
Mike had lots of Utee melted to look like slime and inking, and clear embossing...a cute mess!  And Daisy has the flowers and sparkle.  Not sure I am happy with it.  May work on it a bit.

This is just a few...I have 18 more pages completed...and a lot more to go.  I will post more as they care completed.


1 comment:

  1. Aw I really love your Disney pages! Once I am home with all these photos you will have to help me out!

    ReplyDelete